Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats the best level to do crab alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
Hi I was wondering what's the best level to be at for crab alley right now i'm at level 13. Is level 13 a good level for it? By the way i'm an ice wizard.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
animal lover24 on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
Hi I was wondering what's the best level to be at for crab alley right now i'm at level 13. Is level 13 a good level for it? By the way i'm an ice wizard.
hi!

i am also a ice wizard level 34. Level 13 is a great level to start

if you would like, we can meet in the game and i can help you with the quests

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Just go ahead and try it out. If it's too tough, just wait until you've finished everything else. Generally you can find people in the area to work with too. It's an area where it's 2 to 1, and they have 300-400 HP per enemy, not including bosses.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
Ok I finished crab alley and now that I'm finished it put me up to level 18

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
animal lover24 on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
Ok I finished crab alley and now that I'm finished it put me up to level 18
ok so would you still want some help

Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
Nope I'm done now. When I get back on I will be headed to krockatopia next

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
animal lover24 on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
Nope I'm done now. When I get back on I will be headed to krockatopia next
i can help you with krokotopia and grizzleheim if you would like
we can meet in game

my wizard is, Taylor Searider level 35 ice
we can meet in krokotopia by prospecter zeke

Survivor
Sep 21, 2015
I have a question, how do I even go to those worlds? Or areas?

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
KillaKayla542 on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
i have heard alot of people ask this before.
just do all the quests the people in the game give you and you will eventually unlock these worlds.

ps. you need to buy a membership or buy these areas with crowns first

taylor searider level 36ice

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
KillaKayla542 on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Crab Alley is an area that's accessed through Triton Avenue. At level 12, you can speak to Sohomer Sunblade in Triton Avenue for the quest Trouble Underfoot, which gives access to Crab Alley.

Krokotopia is the second world. You gain access after completing Wizard City.

Grizzleheim is an optional world, although if you don't complete it, there are 4 spells and 3 school pets that you won't get, so you should do it. At level 20, you'll gain access to the first area of Grizzleheim along with the main area. The other areas are unlocked at levels 25, 30 and 40. After completing the fourth area, Ravenscar, you can gain access to Wintertusk, a place in Grizzleheim that consists of five areas and the final dungeon. If I recall correctly, the quest to each new section of Grizzleheim is given by Headmaster Ambrose. If you're level 20 or higher and can't access Grizzleheim through the Spiral Door, go to Ambrose. He should have a quest called Grizzleheim. If he doesn't, speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
I think the best time is after finishing outside streets. What I do is after unicorn way, I do Cyclops Lane, then Firecat Alley, then Triton avenue. I think doing Crab Alley is a great way for a quick boost before doing The Harvest Lord and Lord Nightshade. Honestly, I just skip it on all my wizards, but it is a good way to level up. Hope this helped!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Hello, I am Hunter as my IGN and stating from when I was in WC, now I am beginning Mooshu and Wysteria, I say that level 13 is a great elevated level to start Crab Alley, when I was level 13 I had no problem soloing it.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I started crab alley at level 15.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
This may sound weird, but I only found out about Crab Alley when I was like level 30

But yeah, level 13 sounds good

Alexandra Dreamcatcher,

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Storm Flower on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
This may sound weird, but I only found out about Crab Alley when I was like level 30

But yeah, level 13 sounds good

Alexandra Dreamcatcher,
but how did you not know about crab alley until level 30?????

did you do the crab alley quests??????