Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
I'm a lvl 64 death and i still haven't gotten the wintertusk quest and i know you are supposed to get it at lvl 40. I have no more quests for grizzleheim but i still haven't finished the world. I don't know if that's a glitch or not, but there is still a gate that keeps me locked from ravenscar so i know i haven't had the quests to do that part of the world yet. Please help, i don't know why i'm don't have any more quests for grizzleheim when it is not completed yet.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You're not "supposed to" get the Wintertusk quest at level 40. That's when you get Ravenscar, if you've completed the other areas. Only after that can you acquire the Wintertusk quest. Use the Quest Helper to find any storyline quests you might have missed. It can be found on the last page of the Quests tab in your spellbook. If you can't find it, turn it on in the Options. Storyline quests can't be declined, so generally, if you can decline it, you don't need to do it.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
If you didn't complete the world of grizzlehiem that's why you can't get to wintertusk. You must get the quest for ravenscar from bjorn ironclaws in northguard, complete that area, then you will be able to get the quest for wintertusk.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
The quest you receive at level 40, is the quest to enter Ravenscar. After you have completed Ravenscar, then you may proceed to Wintertusk.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013