Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
Question: Is there any way you may acquire Training Points after say Level 65? I'm a Life/Storm 81 and would like to add a few other school spells to certain decks in order to construct for specific purposes. (i.e. Help and Support or Boss or Dungeon decks or what have you....) Is there anyone who might be able to assist me and let me know how to go about this? Thank you in advance. LS

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
You must not be good friends Prospector Zeke. Look into him. Also, you get points every 5 levels no matter what (excluding like the first 20).

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
There are other quests that give you training points such as Ogden Peake in Celestia Base Camp, he is the professor looking dog in the center and to the left as you come in. Yes as Eric said Prospector Zeke gives you training points for finding objects throughout the worlds. There is a list of all the training points you should have at what level if you google duelist101 training points. So level 81 I think you should have about 32 - 33 training points if you did all the quests.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Eric Crowspear on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
You must not be good friends Prospector Zeke. Look into him. Also, you get points every 5 levels no matter what (excluding like the first 20).
You get a training point every four levels for the first twenty levels, after which it goes as you said.