Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feeding Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
I think it'd be a good idea to allow us to feed our pets from anywhere in the Spiral. From a logic standpoint it makes no sense that we have to play games with our pets to feed them, especially when we're supposed to just be carrying them around with us (story wise). Couldn't you amend the pet snacks page to allow us to actually feed our pets on the go?

It's getting to the point where I'm getting burned out playing the same game over and over. On the Memory game, I can play it blind I've played it so much (I can tell what the direction is based off of the sound it makes). On the maze game, I hit 70 and then just quit because there's no reason to go on. It's just really getting boring.

I feel you could leave the games because each option to feed pets would have its perks.

Feeding pets straightaway - saves time.
Feeding pets through games - Get 4 point bump for perfect games
Feeding pets through racing - Get PVP points.

Each option will carry it's perks and downfalls, but for a change of pace, I feel it'd be really helpful to just let us feed our pets straight from our pack.