Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tapestry to The Balance School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
While I was looking through the tapestries - Something I admitedly just found out about, I noticed that there was a tapestry to every school. I was eager to craft the tapestry to my school.... Only to find that there wasn't one. I think that there should be a tapestry to The Balance School. You may argue that tapestries dont go to schools that aren't in Ravenwood, but there is a tapestry that goes to The Death School - Yes the one in Nightside.

What do you guys think?

-Christopher Waterward, Promethean Student

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Balance Ninja on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
While I was looking through the tapestries - Something I admitedly just found out about, I noticed that there was a tapestry to every school. I was eager to craft the tapestry to my school.... Only to find that there wasn't one. I think that there should be a tapestry to The Balance School. You may argue that tapestries dont go to schools that aren't in Ravenwood, but there is a tapestry that goes to The Death School - Yes the one in Nightside.

What do you guys think?

Oh, but there is a tapestry to the Balance school available, because I've crafted it and it's hanging in my house. I can't remember which vendor sells the recipe, but I'm sure you'll find it if you double-check them.

Wolf Windrider

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Balance Ninja on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:

What do you guys think?

The recipe is for sale from the Krokotopia recipe vendor in the Oasis.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Thank you so much! By the way, Archon, I really appreciate your feedback, it's been very helpful to me.