Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend Of Two Rings bug!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
So I started playing W101 again a few days ago and today I decided to start up crafting again, as I am only an

initiate. So I went to the NPC in Mooshu to get the quest, but when I talked to him, there was a grey exclamation

point as if I already had the quest. So I looked and I did not have the quest. Long story short, I cannot advance from

initiate crafter. I looked at my crafting badges and i have Novice Crafter, Apprentice Crafter, Initiate Crafter, and a

greyed out badge titled '??? ???? ???' I would really like help and don't tell me I have to buy a new crafting machine

or get the quest before that as those are things I've already done. I think it's just a bug and that a staff member

needs to help me :( I'm really behind on crafting and I wanted to start crafting my own gear. Thanks!!!

- Grace DreamCoin level 63

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
o wow I just posted a forum on this to, kingisle please fix.

Administrator
Shelby 52000 on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
So I started playing W101 again a few days ago and today I decided to start up crafting again, as I am only an

initiate. So I went to the NPC in Mooshu to get the quest, but when I talked to him, there was a grey exclamation

point as if I already had the quest. So I looked and I did not have the quest. Long story short, I cannot advance from

initiate crafter. I looked at my crafting badges and i have Novice Crafter, Apprentice Crafter, Initiate Crafter, and a

greyed out badge titled '??? ???? ???' I would really like help and don't tell me I have to buy a new crafting machine

or get the quest before that as those are things I've already done. I think it's just a bug and that a staff member

needs to help me :( I'm really behind on crafting and I wanted to start crafting my own gear. Thanks!!!

- Grace DreamCoin level 63
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with your quest.

community@wizard101.com