Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Hi I am a level 5 ice wizard and I just now went up against a balance character.My wins to losses is 7-1. She got first to go in the rounds.In the end I am left with 27 health and she was left with 32. I also have a ice guardian with me. She gets to hit first so she kills me but my minion still gets to go and he uses ice shark on her and kills her. The round ends and our heads are both spinning like we are both defeated. It gave me the winning arena tickets I got 11 and she got 2. When I checked my stats it said I had lost and that my wins to losses was 7-2. why would it give me the arena tickets for the winning player but move my losses up. I mean technically i did win.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I am sorry but I really don't know what happened. I have never heard of that before. I think the game's automatic response was that it was a tie, and tried to separate the prizes. You got the tickets but your opponent got the "fame". I hope this helped :)
- Gabrielle Silversword

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Lizziebell03 on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
I am sorry but I really don't know what happened. I have never heard of that before. I think the game's automatic response was that it was a tie, and tried to separate the prizes. You got the tickets but your opponent got the "fame". I hope this helped :)
- Gabrielle Silversword
Well in a way yes.
I believe the game patched this. But if this happened means they didn't.
Because long ago you could die from over time causing it to be a draw.
Then as far as I remember both members would get loss.

Nicholas Star