Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone Tips for Fossil quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
Anyone else here have trouble getting avenging fossil at level 88 just wondering as i cannot beat the boss and i tried allot of different things that i could afford with in game gold because i ran out of crowns and can't buy a henchmen to help me

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Sorry to hear you are struggling with your progression.

If you are unable to defeat the Boss & Minion combination at this time, and you have exhausted all your possible strategies, then I suggest continuing to level and acquire Tartarus gear at level 90. It could be that, while your play style is good, your gear may be lacking, to include your current Pet.

You mentioned your gold supplies are dwindling, so questing should replenish your gold stock, and once you acquire your level 90 gear, you can go back and complete the quest, much easier.

Matter of fact, I do believe the Gladiator in Mount Olympus drops level 90 gear as well, and you will want the ring he drops, unless one is sitting in your Bank.

Best of luck to you,

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 88

Survivor
May 23, 2010
AdamThePirateman on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Anyone else here have trouble getting avenging fossil at level 88 just wondering as i cannot beat the boss and i tried allot of different things that i could afford with in game gold because i ran out of crowns and can't buy a henchmen to help me
If at first you dont get the quest item, blame drop rates! ~Scot Saprkleeyes 2015