Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
I know you must be busy deciding on new updates for the world-known and world-loved game, Wizard101. I have an idea you may take into consideration. Yes, taking into account that I am a young girl, I may not know how hard it would be to add this, but I thought that maybe, just maybe, KingsIsle could add 'School Mounts'.
School Mounts would be something the avatar would be able to achieve after reaching the current max level, 100. The player would be sent off on a quest for a battle to gain what ever mount their school has set for them. This is like the idea of the School Pets.
My ideas for what the mounts could possibly be are:
-Death : *A coffin, *A wind on black leaves the float upon(like the rug or stormcloud mounts)
-Life: *The Centaur, *A leaf they would stand on(like the common rug or stormcloud mounts)
-Myth: *The back of the Orthrus, *A celestial calendar
-Balance: *Riding above a sandstorm, *The back of a scorpion
-Storm: *A tempest wave they ride upon(NOT like the rug and stormcloud mounts, but just waves crashing), *A Siren's back
-Fire: *A lava pool flowing out of a volcano, *A dragon like the Fire Dragon
-Ice: *A white Wholly(My apologies for spelling) Mammoth, *A snowflake (Like the rug or stormcloud mounts)
I realize that with the school pets, the player transfers them over to a lower level character- which is why I also conjured up the idea that perhaps, it could have the restriction of "(or any other school) School Only" AND "Level 100+ Only"
I see that my idea may have more flaws- but I hope you take it into consideration- if so, Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a nice day :)
Sincerely,
Wizard101 player; Saffron/Scarlet

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
I think this would be great! I wanted this myself in the form of wings (that will match your school).

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
ThanksAnd yeah that would be cool, too

~don't count the days,
make the days count~

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
soccerswag21 on Jun 11, 2015 wrote:
I know you must be busy deciding on new updates for the world-known and world-loved game, Wizard101. I have an idea you may take into consideration. Yes, taking into account that I am a young girl, I may not know how hard it would be to add this, but I thought that maybe, just maybe, KingsIsle could add 'School Mounts'.
School Mounts would be something the avatar would be able to achieve after reaching the current max level, 100. The player would be sent off on a quest for a battle to gain what ever mount their school has set for them. This is like the idea of the School Pets.
My ideas for what the mounts could possibly be are:
-Death : *A coffin, *A wind on black leaves the float upon(like the rug or stormcloud mounts)
-Life: *The Centaur, *A leaf they would stand on(like the common rug or stormcloud mounts)
-Myth: *The back of the Orthrus, *A celestial calendar
-Balance: *Riding above a sandstorm, *The back of a scorpion
-Storm: *A tempest wave they ride upon(NOT like the rug and stormcloud mounts, but just waves crashing), *A Siren's back
-Fire: *A lava pool flowing out of a volcano, *A dragon like the Fire Dragon
-Ice: *A white Wholly(My apologies for spelling) Mammoth, *A snowflake (Like the rug or stormcloud mounts)
I realize that with the school pets, the player transfers them over to a lower level character- which is why I also conjured up the idea that perhaps, it could have the restriction of "(or any other school) School Only" AND "Level 100+ Only"
I see that my idea may have more flaws- but I hope you take it into consideration- if so, Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a nice day :)
Sincerely,
Wizard101 player; Saffron/Scarlet
I approve of the basic concept. I also think your restrictions (like 100+ only) are really good and sets your idea apart from similar proposal. Though I don't like some of your examples, specifically the Celestial Calendar one.

David Thundermancer 56

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
NeoNebula17,
1.)If the examples are so bad, why don't you come up with some?
2.)What could possibly be so wrong with the Celestial Calendar?
~Saffron level 45/level 15
~don't count the days,
make the days count~

Survivor
Sep 23, 2014
i think that the idea is cool but there should about two pages of options with different school mounts. if there is nothing that is liked you should be able to pick one mount out of the crown shop or a mount from a pack.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I love that idea! The only obstacle is that some of the designs you created are too similar to past mounts or spells, but some of them are perfect like the snowflake and death idea. I have to admit though, even though the tempest is based off of the spell, that is super cool. I really hope Wizard101 takes this idea into consideration!
- Gabrielle Silversword

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
NeoNebula17 on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
I approve of the basic concept. I also think your restrictions (like 100+ only) are really good and sets your idea apart from similar proposal. Though I don't like some of your examples, specifically the Celestial Calendar one.

David Thundermancer 56
Though I don't like some of your examples, specifically the Celestial Calendar one

yeah, i am a myth wizard and totally agree, the idea is awesome but maybe myth could have a scroll or something.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
i think thats the best idea i've heard in a long time. school mounts would be so cool. but instead of celestial calendar, maybe sit on the shoulder of medusa or a small flat mountain that shakes and cracks the ground every now and then like the earthquake spell. i do like the cerberus one too.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
This idea is golden and I don't see why ppl r hatin' on the examples especially celestial calendar I think it's all gr8 <3