Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 MOVIES

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Hey guys,
I want to know, what would you think of a Wizard101 movie series. I like this idea because it could show what Wizard101 would be like if it were real. It could star real people, or it could be animation. It would be just like the main story line, and will have a movie for every MAIN world, to seperate the big adventures the main stars have.
Let me know what you think?
Travis TitanRider Lvl 90 .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I don't know about the main quest. There're many people that for X reason haven't completed the story (including myself). Maybe a prequel, like how Wizard City came to be, or maybe about Marleybone or Cool Ranch.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
You can't just say "Oh let's make a movie" Movies take time plus money and KI already has a lot on their hands a live action movie would just add to that not to mention if the movie isn't successful all that money would go to waste
I propose a mini series animated like the commercials it could follow a group of wizard through their journeys and each episode would be about 10 minutes long and it wouldn't be nearly as much time as a live action movie

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
myth rocks on May 21, 2015 wrote:
You can't just say "Oh let's make a movie" Movies take time plus money and KI already has a lot on their hands a live action movie would just add to that not to mention if the movie isn't successful all that money would go to waste
I propose a mini series animated like the commercials it could follow a group of wizard through their journeys and each episode would be about 10 minutes long and it wouldn't be nearly as much time as a live action movie
I actually think that is a better idea, and it could follow through many adventures that can go through the main storyline and just miscellaneous adventures.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
myth rocks on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for agreeing
Your Welcome

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Travis T on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys,
I want to know, what would you think of a Wizard101 movie series. I like this idea because it could show what Wizard101 would be like if it were real. It could star real people, or it could be animation. It would be just like the main story line, and will have a movie for every MAIN world, to seperate the big adventures the main stars have.
I used to think it would be cool, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.......ISSUE IS, who would the main character be? They have to create someone interesting and yet stay true to the game, also, since this is a family game, the movie couldn't have a few of the things about movies we love, but would possibly still be enjoyable.

The biggest issue it the main character, since this doesn't have one, and if it did, and they picked a player, other players would be OUTRAGED, and as for if they created one? Players would start saying annoying stuff like "Since he is ICE that means ICE IS THE BEST SCHOOL! SCRUUUUUUUUUUUUB!" And generally, this would just start flame wars everywhere.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Travis T on May 26, 2015 wrote:
Your Welcome
As for the miscellaneous adventures, it couldn't just be a group of friends, but maybe they ask players once a week about little misadventures they had? It should stay AWAY from the main story, since players would, as mentioned in an earlier comment, use that as some sort of way to act like they are better.

But, still, asking players for stories would be a lot funnier because some people have some pretty funny stories.

Not really important, but once I was having a party at my house, and some people where kicking all the boys out of my treehouse, and then all the girls in their started arguing because (Someone wanted to talk to me??????)
Or something. Anyway, after it got all sorted out, the party I was throwing WAS OVER! (It was kinda sad actually)

Defender
May 06, 2011
KieranMoonFlame on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I used to think it would be cool, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.......ISSUE IS, who would the main character be? They have to create someone interesting and yet stay true to the game, also, since this is a family game, the movie couldn't have a few of the things about movies we love, but would possibly still be enjoyable.

The biggest issue it the main character, since this doesn't have one, and if it did, and they picked a player, other players would be OUTRAGED, and as for if they created one? Players would start saying annoying stuff like "Since he is ICE that means ICE IS THE BEST SCHOOL! SCRUUUUUUUUUUUUB!" And generally, this would just start flame wars everywhere.
Exactly !!! The second part cracked me up >:P But also, the second one is truer than ever. People would be raging over the choice of the main character.

Katherine DragonBlade Level 94 Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
Travis T on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys,
I've been thinking of some main characters as to what will be for a wizard101 movie.

The main character could be Friends with and .

To recreate the feeling that Malistare and his wife had before she died.

I'm not saying it should only be and they should show other wizards in it to.

The only thing I would change would be for Grizzleheim and Wysteria.

So that other classes and other people can be seen to show what they excel at and what they lack of.

I'm also not saying that the movie should only show and , they should add other wizards as well to keep things interesting and fun.

This has nothing to do with what you said but if they do do something like this i want one person (or wizard) to say this in Player vs Player.

Person: Ha ha ha. What, going easy on me already?

Other person: Of course, I always go easy on people that that are kicking my but.

Maybe something better then that I guess.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I think this would be good and its a team of every school it would be nice plus great advertisement I mean who don't like a movie right.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
There are a few Wizard101 movies/videos out there on YouTube. I myself produce Wizard101 adventure videos, but if I say the name of my channel, this post might not make it to the message boards.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2014
I think this would be fun!
I would love to do this if you're still up for it

Kelsey SunBlossom lvl 49