Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Capturing Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
What do you think about being able to capture pets other than simply relying on a drop. Maybe each time you kill a monster you could use something to have a chance at capturing it.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Swaying Puppet on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
What do you think about being able to capture pets other than simply relying on a drop. Maybe each time you kill a monster you could use something to have a chance at capturing it.
Okay, I'm intrigued. So I assume after you capture it, you'd have to train it right? Or would you?

Also, I notice some enemies are quite large. Does their size limit how likely you are to capture them?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Lucas Rain on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
Okay, I'm intrigued. So I assume after you capture it, you'd have to train it right? Or would you?

Also, I notice some enemies are quite large. Does their size limit how likely you are to capture them?
Yeah, I'd say start off as a baby. As for how likely you are to capture them, I would say their rank should determine that. Especially on whether or not they're bosses or normal mobs.