Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the most overused spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
In my opinion the "zilla" spells are way overused among the NPC's. The storms are always casting stormzilla, the fire are abusing the firezilla, and ice uses it way to often. What do you think are the most overused spells

Honestly I would love to see more variety in spells, rather than a new spell every 10 levels we could get one every 5 so that the game is more enjoyable. Because after watching the same spell over and over again it just becomes dull and predictable.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well honestly I'm sick of weakness its old and annoying and the mobs cast it every time I attack and i'm sick of earthquake in azteca they spam it there

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
nick the wiz on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
well honestly I'm sick of weakness its old and annoying and the mobs cast it every time I attack and i'm sick of earthquake in azteca they spam it there
Yes. I nearly quit leveling my Balance wizard because of Weakness spam in Dragonspyre. My observation was that it was cast about one in every three or four turns per enemy, every battle.

Ice NPCs also have a fairly high cast rate of Tower Shield, but not to a level I would call shenanigans on.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
As others said, weakness. It's spammed constantly by NPCs and bosses alike all through the game, and gets worse in higher level worlds. Totally annoying!