Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me understand plz

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK so i casted Darkwind and then it went up like it normally dose but then i lost connection and got reconnected and it was no longer there my friend said it was still up but i couldn't see it.

This also happen when i died and had to flee and come back to battle it was there but i could not see it

The star spells that you cast also do this because when i lose conntaion it looks like there gone but everybody else just say it a glitch

This has happen 40 times to me ever sent the new updates on the global spell looks

I want to know why dose it keep happening and will it ever be fixed?

Because it kinda mess up the battle when you with a team like say you team had a fire ring because you plain on the fire hitting but you didn't know this everybody had there spells ready to go you cast the storm global spell everybody gets mad because now there going have to fined there global spell all over again

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for your message. This is a known issue that will be resolved in a future update.

community@wizard101.com