Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with a 43 plus ice wizerd

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
I'm still relatively new to the game and trying to figure out the finer details of it. As stated i am an Ice wizard of level 43 plus. I've been trying to figure out what I should concentrate my gear on. Should it be power pip gain, resistance, accuracy, damage or HP/magic?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
As a fellow Ice Wizard myself, I'll tell you with what I survived with-
Level 43 I used the general best bazaar gear you can find. Health is already great, but not needed for ice. Damage is great for Ice, Resistance is great for any school, and accuracy. Just scroll the bazaar for the best Ice gear you can find.

At level 50, I would recommend farming Malistaire for the robe, the ring and the athame. Viktor Snowcrusher and Yeva Spiderkeeper also have the best level 50 gear.

Keep that gear, and upgrade as you go if needed till level 60. Farm Waterworks for the full set.
You'll probably keep WW gear for a while, but a great guide to follow for ice is called Ice Ice Baby.
(Just search Ice Ice Baby Wizard101. c:)
^It has deck setups, gears, ect.

Anyways to finally answer your question...
Damage, Accuracy, Resist, Health (Not needed, but nothing wrong with more, right?) And PP gain is not needed but would be great. Later levels focus on the block, damage, resistance, health (Always health on the gear. I:) Accuracy, and healing incoming/outgoing. (Basically everything. <3)

- Danielle Frostblade 72
PS, can we be frands? xD

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Ice wizards are supposed to be tanks, so try some gear with HP and resistance.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
So another question is what is the best way to fight another ice type?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Torroth on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
So another question is what is the best way to fight another ice type?
Sadly the only way is prisms or getting some help from a friend

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Ice has good health and resist, so if you are solo you'll want to boost damage and accuracy where you can to win fights faster. If you are teaming with a more damage oriented school like fire or storm, you may want to play 'tank' - going into fights first and casting shields and buffs to help the other players. In that case you'll want gear that adds resist, and added boosts like training the triple blades from Niles and buffs from pets and amulets. Ice is a very strong class that can do many things if you use it well.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
Looking at the Ice Ice Baby setup, it is saying that i need should have reshuffle, elemental blade and feint. I don't see how you can get that many training points by level 38. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
After doing some re-calculating I see I would have to go straight for those cards

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
There is one curious thing about the Ice Ice baby deck set up at level 48 and up. It has cards in it that you can only get at level 68. Not sure how a level 48 ice wizard is suppose to have them.