Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valentine fish!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I know it exists, but I have no idea where it is! There's nothing on the fish on any fishing guide so far and no pictures online. I don't even know what school it is!
If you have any info on this fish please reply to help out all your fishing buddies in the spiral.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
It is called Be Mine Fish. Found in the commons. fire lure --rank 1 1600XP for initial catch Looks like a fancy goldfish with pink flowing fins, red bow like a headband , and kissing lips. I don't know if there are any other types for Valentine's day.. I was looking for a "friendship" fish per the announcement. I caught mine between the rainbow bridge and Lucky Hookline. Good luck. Have fun.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
The "Be Mine" Valentine Day Fish is a Rank 1 Fire, Seasonal Fish, with an initial XP at 1600.

This fish can be caught in the Commons, the Oasis in Krokotopia, and in Northguard in Grizzleheim.

Good luck catching this, and every other fish you search for!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Tylerwildpants on Feb 11, 2015 wrote:
The "Be Mine" Valentine Day Fish is a Rank 1 Fire, Seasonal Fish, with an initial XP at 1600.

This fish can be caught in the Commons, the Oasis in Krokotopia, and in Northguard in Grizzleheim.

Good luck catching this, and every other fish you search for!
And the Jade Palace pond in Mooshu, that is where my death caught hers

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Big thumbs up for finding the Valentine Fish in Moo Shu!

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I caught one in the wc commons next to the pet pavilion. It was the only fire fish among all the ice fish there

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Tylerwildpants on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Big thumbs up for finding the Valentine Fish in Moo Shu!
Thanks, the commons and oasis werent giving me any luck so I tried Jade Palace Pond and was glad I managed to find it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i caught one on my first try; during the week, there's no one online in the middle of the day (because noon my time is early morning for most everyone else) so i just hopped on an empty server and camped in the commons.

(i grabbed 3 of them~ they are super-cute, by the way)

-von

Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
I found mine in the commons just search for fire class fish.Andrew MythHunter Lv 63
Death for the win