Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Spiral Is Expanding (Update From Old One)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Hello Wizards,
I have asked around and have gotten people's opinions about what new worlds of the spiral would be cool to see. Please feel free to add your suggestions below! Thank you all for participating!

• Space:
The Marleybone expedition team is lost and nobody knows where they went! With all new bosses and mobs, you must travel the large moon of Triton to try and save the team. But you might find that it is not what it seems...
  • Ancient Greece:
You must travel back in time to where the first wizard realized their powers. Someone has cut the loom of fate (real tale) and you must try to restore what was lost. Along the way, you find that your powers are weaker, but monsters are getting stronger (because of the loom being torn at that time in history, the wizard never realized their powers). You must find a magical thread that can sow together the loom before it is too late.

Defender
May 09, 2010
Balanced Wizard on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
Hello Wizards,
I have asked around and have gotten people's opinions about what new worlds of the spiral would be cool to see. Please feel free to add your suggestions below! Thank you all for participating!

• Space:
The Marleybone expedition team is lost and nobody knows where they went! With all new bosses and mobs, you must travel the large moon of Triton to try and save the team. But you might find that it is not what it seems...
  • Ancient Greece:
You must travel back in time to where the first wizard realized their powers. Someone has cut the loom of fate (real tale) and you must try to restore what was lost. Along the way, you find that your powers are weaker, but monsters are getting stronger (because of the loom being torn at that time in history, the wizard never realized their powers). You must find a magical thread that can sow together the loom before it is too late.
People need to start realizing......that adding mish-mash worlds isn't the thing. You're ideas are creative and interesting in some manners; but nothing I and many others haven't heard or suggested before. There is a story, and the developers need to create worlds that match up to it in a way that does't seem too out of place.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lettup on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
People need to start realizing......that adding mish-mash worlds isn't the thing. You're ideas are creative and interesting in some manners; but nothing I and many others haven't heard or suggested before. There is a story, and the developers need to create worlds that match up to it in a way that does't seem too out of place.
maybe you should let up, lettup... while you may be correct, to some degree, the dorms are for suggestions. who's to say that the writers couldn't incorporate this sort of thing into the storyline and make it work?

i agree that the op's ideas are quite creative and interesting; i would just like to point out that ancient greece has already been done (we have aquila), but the premise still sounds really cool. i would love to see that in-game one day.

-von

Defender
May 09, 2010
Dr Von on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
maybe you should let up, lettup... while you may be correct, to some degree, the dorms are for suggestions. who's to say that the writers couldn't incorporate this sort of thing into the storyline and make it work?

i agree that the op's ideas are quite creative and interesting; i would just like to point out that ancient greece has already been done (we have aquila), but the premise still sounds really cool. i would love to see that in-game one day.

-von
I don't see it working out for the long part. Maybe as some side world or wacky event (like the Dr. Who event), that can exceed boundaries that the story-line plants into the ground.

Hmm........Vonish*.....Maybe you should Vonish. Had to do it.

*Vanish