Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Hello Wizard101,
Recently, I have been thinking about Wizard101 and how to improve it. Here are a few suggestions and reasons why these changes would be for the better. I know there are more, but for the time being this is what I have. Feel free to add more suggestions!
  • When you are using a star school spell (lets say -15% shields), there would be a ton of light glowing (ghost-like) shields around you. I feel as though sometimes these spells don't work like they say, so some representation of the deduction would be great

• I am currently in the drake part of dragonspyre, and I feel as though there needs to be a drake mount. Yes, you heard me right. It would be full price for pre-quest people and half the price for people who completed it.

• Specific to-school packs. Congratulations! You have just received level 50 gear that everyone one else has who gets the pack. FORGET THE PAST! Now, you will have gear customized to YOUR schools traits and abilities! Storm now has more umph behind their spells, and ice will be like a sturdy punching bag, always super protected.

Nathan Taleblade Level 54

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
I like this idea of yours

here some of mine

add more snow to the ice global spell and make the ground look like it been frozen also add like mist coming off the speed bump

global spell i was thinking it could have small burns on the ground with like lava coming out of the ground

global spell rain and clouds in the air with little flash's and i love to see mist in it

perfect

needs more eyeballs

I need like grass around it and stuff falling from the sky

perfect

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Some more good ideas:

• You know how when you look at players gear on the bottom it says things like crowns only? Well, for crafted gear, you could say crafted only. It would just make you look better and show off all the hard work that you have done
  • You have 4 power pips and are using Super Nova (seven pips). Normally, all your pips will go. But, it would be good to make it so one pip still remains (not power pip). I feel like that is a waste and in pvp every pip is needed. (I know it will be a lot of extra coding but lots of players have been wanting this)

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Balanced Wizard on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
Some more good ideas:

• You know how when you look at players gear on the bottom it says things like crowns only? Well, for crafted gear, you could say crafted only. It would just make you look better and show off all the hard work that you have done
  • You have 4 power pips and are using Super Nova (seven pips). Normally, all your pips will go. But, it would be good to make it so one pip still remains (not power pip). I feel like that is a waste and in pvp every pip is needed. (I know it will be a lot of extra coding but lots of players have been wanting this)
First one they have something like

Second one they already said they wont do it