Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone want to hatch a pet?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
I can never get anyone to hatch a pet w me. tell me the time, what pets you have that you are willing to hatch with and tell me your wizard's name.

I have a lil' siren that does the sirens spell that takes 7 pips
I have a ninja pig that doesn't give you a card
I have an ice serpent that does an ice serpent card but with alot of shields.
I have a unicorn that doesn't give you a card
I have a crabling that has a summon a storm minion card.
I have a seperah that gives you the seperah card.

I am looking for a pet that gives you a star spell, a moon spell, or a sun spell.
But anything would be fine. just tell me what card your pet gives and plesae answer me when i reply to you because we will have to find a time that we are both available.

SABRINA WINTERBLADE LEVEL 32

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
I absulutly want to hatch a pet with you! my name is Hunter Dreammancer and I am a level 44 ice wizard. If you want to hatch a pet let's get together around noon (eastern standard time) in the Bernie realm on January 24, 2015 (so, tomorrow) and hatch a pet then.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
What most people look for in pets aren't the cards, it's the talents. Just saying

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jennaw1123 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
I can never get anyone to hatch a pet w me. tell me the time, what pets you have that you are willing to hatch with and tell me your wizard's name.

I have a lil' siren that does the sirens spell that takes 7 pips
I have a ninja pig that doesn't give you a card
I have an ice serpent that does an ice serpent card but with alot of shields.
I have a unicorn that doesn't give you a card
I have a crabling that has a summon a storm minion card.
I have a seperah that gives you the seperah card.

I am looking for a pet that gives you a star spell, a moon spell, or a sun spell.
But anything would be fine. just tell me what card your pet gives and plesae answer me when i reply to you because we will have to find a time that we are both available.

SABRINA WINTERBLADE LEVEL 32
To get anyone to hatch, you need to list what talents those pets (not the unicorn) have. Cards really don't matter much, it is the talents that everyone goes for. Also unless someone is Storm or has a Storm Amulet, they will never be able to cast Siren. The Storm minion is useless, so I don't think anyone would be interested there either...unless the talents are good.

Talents are things like: 4% storm damage, 4% storm shot, etc. The possible talents for the lil' siren pet are below, as an example for you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Li%27l_Siren

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
To get anyone to hatch, you need to list what talents those pets (not the unicorn) have. Cards really don't matter much, it is the talents that everyone goes for. Also unless someone is Storm or has a Storm Amulet, they will never be able to cast Siren. The Storm minion is useless, so I don't think anyone would be interested there either...unless the talents are good.

Talents are things like: 4% storm damage, 4% storm shot, etc. The possible talents for the lil' siren pet are below, as an example for you:

Correction: anyone can cast the Sirens card given by the Li'l Siren. It's seven pips instead of nine.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Hunter Dreammancer on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I absulutly want to hatch a pet with you! my name is Hunter Dreammancer and I am a level 44 ice wizard. If you want to hatch a pet let's get together around noon (eastern standard time) in the Bernie realm on January 24, 2015 (so, tomorrow) and hatch a pet then.
Would you mind doing it on Thursday January 29th at 5:00 eastern standard time? Sorry i wasn't available that day. :( i really hope we can hatch a pet together! I can never get anyone to do it w me. I just need to know if this time and date is good. THANKS!!

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
RavenLady777 on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:

Thanks for the information! i already kinda knew that but i forgot the talents my pets have. i have two computers and one doesn't have wiard101 on it and the other one wasn't available for me to use but thanks anyways!! i'll check that website to see if i can remember the lil' sirens' talents. :)

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Hey guys just wanted to tell you that the only talent i can remember for the lil' sirens is called "windstorm"

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
Well Windstorm is pretty effective. I have a Levi that casts Windstorm Fairy Tower and gives double resist.