Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount with your pet on with you

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2013
There should be a mount where you and your pet can ride it(Because you love your pet). I thought it was a good idea that there should be a mount. Why you ask?

Well because:

1. Where does your pet go when you activate a mount? He disappears
2. You love your pet, don't make him feel alone
3. It would be cool

You guys should tell me what you think on this topic comment back please

-Cameron IceBlade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cameron IceBlade on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
There should be a mount where you and your pet can ride it(Because you love your pet). I thought it was a good idea that there should be a mount. Why you ask?

Well because:

1. Where does your pet go when you activate a mount? He disappears
2. You love your pet, don't make him feel alone
3. It would be cool

You guys should tell me what you think on this topic comment back please

-Cameron IceBlade
1. Your pet goes into your backpack.
2-3. I agree, but I'm not sure if KI would go for this as it's really not a necessary addition to the game and would require a lot of programming to complete.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
i agree i like my pets and mounts and would enjoy seeing both of them

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I totally agree! That would be awesome, especially if your pet had it's own seat next to you on the mount

Defender
May 17, 2014
I agree, but if it were to happen they should bring in new mounts. I was thinking of a dragon with a seat for you and one somewhat behind you for your pet.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
This is a good idea for maybe one special mount, but not all of them. Maybe there can be a new card pack that has this mount as an "epic" chance. The card pack can also have pets and animal themed clothing. Maybe a wand that looks like a dog biscuit. The pet-lover's hoard.