Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New fun idea

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK we have fishing we have pet games and mana games even pvp and house games we can even craft right? But i see like cake and stuff that you can put in you house well I think it would be fun if they add cooking to the game because my friends are always pretending to cook food for fun.

Now i know it seem silly but like having a cooking thing where you could cook food and place it out for you guest at you house to eat i think would be fun and they could add in stuff like pizza stove or rest-rant table and stuff for the house kinda like how they added in drums and stuff for the music

and how this would work well i was thinking it could be like crafting and pet dance combine like you buy the ingredients from food shops and then you go home to your cooking station witch is like a small kiction that you buy from crown shops and you would go over there press x and it pull up you list of food you can cook at your cooking level and more things you cook more food xp you gain so some things you wont be able to cook kinda like in crafting so you hit the cook butten then you start cooking but you have to fallow the arrows to cook it and more you get right greater prize you will get kinda like in the mana games an after you cook the food you can pick how many you made and then you can hit share with friends and all you have to do is set it out like a house dection then you friends can walk up to it and eat it by pressing x and they will be able to rate you cooking skill because if you did really good the wizard will get a good prize if you did bad the wizard will get nothing the prizes would be gold and better you did on you food greater the gold but i think it just be fun to be able to cook sent everyone pretends like they can.

plz post what you think of my ideal

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I like the idea, but maybe instead of having the cooking station be in the crown shop, it could be something you have to craft or buy like the crafting stations.

Also maybe instead of getting prizes based on another wizard's rating, it could give you minor bonuses like potions. Like if you ate something like 'healthy soup', I could give you +1% damage, and if you made something like 'Spicy nachos', you could get +2% damage.

Also if you want someone to try your food, maybe wizard101 could make another trade system for food, so when you press the trade button, it will give you an option between trading food and trading treasure cards.

I only say this because there are some loose ends to your idea.
*Not everyone regularly shops at the crown shop.
*The wizard might not be a good sport and rate your food terribly for no reason.
*What would you rate the food on, anyway?

Hope you like my suggestions!

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Laura Summerbloom on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
I like the idea, but maybe instead of having the cooking station be in the crown shop, it could be something you have to craft or buy like the crafting stations.

Also maybe instead of getting prizes based on another wizard's rating, it could give you minor bonuses like potions. Like if you ate something like 'healthy soup', I could give you +1% damage, and if you made something like 'Spicy nachos', you could get +2% damage.

Also if you want someone to try your food, maybe wizard101 could make another trade system for food, so when you press the trade button, it will give you an option between trading food and trading treasure cards.

I only say this because there are some loose ends to your idea.
*Not everyone regularly shops at the crown shop.
*The wizard might not be a good sport and rate your food terribly for no reason.
*What would you rate the food on, anyway?

Hope you like my suggestions!
Great ideal

and i agree with the rating

And i guess there is no real way to rate it so instead of rating they could just give you a thumbs up for no reason lol