Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance + krokotopia= DISASTER!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
hi guys, i was just fighting the berti nirini and, i failed,

he is SO hard for balance! please can you guys tell me ANYTHING that will help with the krokotopia and the other bosses, because really, he is the START boss of krok, if i failed him, im no match against krokohotep!

Adrian LifeBlade level 16
Balance (forgot his name, lol) level 11

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Master Duilest on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
hi guys, i was just fighting the berti nirini and, i failed,

he is SO hard for balance! please can you guys tell me ANYTHING that will help with the krokotopia and the other bosses, because really, he is the START boss of krok, if i failed him, im no match against krokohotep!

Adrian LifeBlade level 16
Balance (forgot his name, lol) level 11
I had no problems whatsoever with any of Krok... but did not even start that world until level 12. You might want to go back and do all the side quests you skipped in Wizard City. This is a mistake a lot of people seem to make. Arriving somewhere at a low level seems cool, until you get clobbered.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I think I have an idea for you.

Get some friends. If you don't have any, ask for some help or something.

Samantha NightGarden

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Maybe you can ask your friends to help you? Or if you can't find anyone to help you fight the bosses in Krokotopia, just click the "Team Up" button and wait until a symbol of a school shows up, meaning that another wizard needs help with that boss and will team up with you. Hopefully this helps!

Samantha RedHeart (Level 91)

Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
I think your problem may lay in your level. I'm balence, and I have not finished finished wizard city yet (still have lord nightshade and collusus boulevard) so I think you should finish all the side quests. Also, do you have the best gear? By fishing I was able to get a lot of REALLY GOOD items at the bazzar because fishing gives a lot of gold. If you want to know I'm level 13. Also, I suggest asking for help instead of trying to solo.
Hope this helps.

-Talon ShadowSpear

Survivor
Dec 22, 2014
Hey. I understand your pain, I had to deal with plenty of losses as well especially once I hit Krokotopia. I didn't complete wizard city however I did manage to hold my own against some of the other bosses. Right now I'm searching for better gear to help me get in more power pips because the Emperor's retreat dungeon isn't fun to solo alone unless you got a good plan. It's really helpful to ask friends for help and it's really fun, but my advice is to just power through it.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
I am balance too, Although krok. was easy for me, I recommend having friends help you along the way. As raven said try to do side quests, it will increase your health and so you won't die quicker. Now with the team up thing just click it and see if anyone else is doing it, If not try going to to the commons and asking for help, I always do that. Well yeah, If you still need help just try to find me around the spiral, I do go to the bazaar often not so much as I used to and I'm in Avalon the Wyrd. Farewell Wizard, good luck with your journeys!

Jessica AngleBlossomLvl 76