Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing areas in high level worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
I can't seem to find any fishing areas in marlybone,mooshu,marlybone,celestia,and zafaria.I have found fishing areas in krokotopia and obviously wizard city has lots of them

Blaze WinterRider lvl 70 Transendent pyromancer

Administrator
Hello,

Fishing isn't available in all of the worlds, yet.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Oct 27, 2009
You can fish in Marleybone, if you go in the new dungeon inside Barkingham Palace. There are many places to fish in Mooshu, you can start at the pond in Jade Palace, by the big Mooda statue. So far Mooshu is the highest world to have fishing.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Fishing is available in Wizard city, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Grizzleheim currently, although I'm sure it'll soon enough be in the rest.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
firefuriouspetcoll... on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
I can't seem to find any fishing areas in marlybone,mooshu,marlybone,celestia,and zafaria.I have found fishing areas in krokotopia and obviously wizard city has lots of them

You can fish in Mooshu. Also you mentioned Marleybone twice :P

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
firefuriouspetcoll... on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:

Marleybone only has fishing inside Barkingham Palace so far. Mooshu has fishing all over the place, including inside dungeons.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
seethe42 on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
Marleybone only has fishing inside Barkingham Palace so far. Mooshu has fishing all over the place, including inside dungeons.
You can hardly walk through Mooshu without tripping over a fish!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Cant wait for more fishing updates :P