Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yuletide scroll bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Yuletide scroll from the new pack plays the Marleybone main theme instead of the new Christmas music.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
crackymckrackin on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Yuletide scroll from the new pack plays the Marleybone main theme instead of the new Christmas music.
They were talking about that over on the fansite at wizard101central.com too. Not sure what happened to that scroll... I think it was the one called Yuletide Jingle.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I had a different problem with a holiday scroll. I put Carol of the Bells on the player, and it played the song. I went to the bazaar, and it still played Carol of the Bells. I went back to the house and told it to loop all songs, it still kept playing the Carol of the Bells. I selected Deck the Halls, more Carol of the Bells played. I ported to a friend in Avalon and was in a couple of fights there. The Carol of the Bells continued to play. The only times I heard the music of the wyrd was when the Carol of the Bells was between loops. I went back to the house and removed Carol of the Bells from the player and set it on the ground at my house, and yet it still continued to play. It did not stop until I logged out of the game.