Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what mastery Amulet?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
hey guys i was wondering what amulet i should get for my lvl 81 balance wizard. I been thinking about getting a death one mostly because i have the real deer knight spell. but i also been thinking about getting a life one bc i sometimes need to be the tank in dungeons when my team dont have a ice wizard at the moment in dungeons. and i need to wear my high resistant gear. I wanna know wt you guys think i should do? or if i should go with another mastery amulet instead of the other 2.

Thank You

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Life mastery amulets seems to be good if your second school is life.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Balance was my first school and the first I bought an amulet for. I purchased the life mastery mostly for the heal. This is more effective for use in a group when you can use tc rebirth. For self play, you already have 3 heals (healing, availing, fairy), and sprite is an option that can be purchased with training points. If you have the deer knight, Death would be a better option, because then you can add steal health spells in your deck as well, again negating the need for a healing mastery. Plus, death comes with feint, which is another bonus to training in that school.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I found Death Mastery useful on my Balance. Balance has plenty of heals itself without really needing the Life ones. The Death drains come in handy against Balance bosses though.