Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

don't wanna do side quests :p

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2014
Can someone list the places in Krokotopia that I shouldn't buy if I don't want to do side quests unless I need to go in there for a storyline quest too because I already know in Wizard City I don't need to buy Colossus Boulevard and Sunken City, but I need to get Boulevard cuz I'm death (death prism quest -_-) Thank you!
I'm trying to save crowns :p.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pitheguy3 on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Can someone list the places in Krokotopia that I shouldn't buy if I don't want to do side quests unless I need to go in there for a storyline quest too because I already know in Wizard City I don't need to buy Colossus Boulevard and Sunken City, but I need to get Boulevard cuz I'm death (death prism quest -_-) Thank you!
All areas of Krok are required. All have side quests.... just like every other world.
The Krok quest tree is below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

By the way, you are going to be sorry you skipped side quests later on. Your level will just be too low at a certain point and you will struggle. Since you've bought the area you need, do those side quests. It will pay off in the long run.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Yeah.. what RavenLady said is right. Side quests are really helpful. They make you stronger, and some side quests even give training points to buy new spells *Hint hint*

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
I advise doing all side quests in one area before moving on, if you are not able to solo it all, ask for help from friends :)

Gildroy DarkTalon lvl 15

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
What RavenLady said, and also you do need Colossus Boulevard, you need an Obsidian Chest from there in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Instead of using crowns, just get membership. It will help a lot

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I recommend doing all of DS and Mooshu.

Then that way you just do Wintertusk and you get those 10 extra levels you missed.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
pitheguy3 on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
You might want to reconsider doing Sunken City or at least buying it. You will need to collect the spell offered by the Tree. If you don't collect them in each world that does offer them for your school as they become available, you will come to a certain point somewhere in the game that you will see one you do want. If they are not collected from the beginning, you won't be able to get that particular spell until you go back and get all the others. School spells given out this way are free for your specific school.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2014
-Kyle MoonThief, level 20 here.

1) get a membership and you wont worry about buying areas. trust me, i planned on going through crowns but learned better lol

2) side quests can be a nuisance. but they do help level up and can give nice rewards (usually stuff i sell at the bazaar ) i recommend doing more than one side quest at once actually. i may have phrased it wrong but hear me out. some quests involve beating specific enemies, right? well someone else can give a quest that requires defeating the same enemies. kinda like killing two gobblins with one stone. so dont be afraid to side quest