Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

letters to santa: wizarding edition.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
dear santa,

i have been extra-special good this year; please bring me my level 100 elite gear, some ice cream, and a painting of bob (cy)ross to hang in my dorm room place-y thingy.

okay, so i haven't been perfect; i stole some battle muffins from malistaire, called him a sad fat dragon with no friends (because he is), then found his secret stash of fish paste cookies and ate them (they were great with egg nog) before giving him a stern lecture (with my fists and a power nova to the face)...

on second thought, i'll buy my own presents.

-von

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dr Von on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
dear santa,

i have been extra-special good this year; please bring me my level 100 elite gear, some ice cream, and a painting of bob (cy)ross to hang in my dorm room place-y thingy.

okay, so i haven't been perfect; i stole some battle muffins from malistaire, called him a sad fat dragon with no friends (because he is), then found his secret stash of fish paste cookies and ate them (they were great with egg nog) before giving him a stern lecture (with my fists and a power nova to the face)...

on second thought, i'll buy my own presents.

-von
LOL! That made my day, Von!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Lol that's the best thing I have heard today

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Von,
I have a little extra fish paste ice cream if you are in need. Would be glad to share
michael

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
This is funny. This is funnier than my brother.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Still not happy about you leaving Von...
It's not making my Christmas Merry...

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I want people I like to stop leaving, so I can enjoy this place for a longer period of time...

Merry Christmas Von