Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks boots rare?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi

I am a legendary level 65 wizard. Judging from my level, you will probably guess that i have farmed waterworks at least once or twice. Well,i have one question.

For some reason, the waterworks boots seem impossible to obtain. I have a friend who farmed a whole month for his boots and still never got them. I have gone through waterworks ten times now and i have never even seen my own teammates get the boots. Are the boots supposed to be rarer than the other two pieces of the set or is it just bad luck?

Thanks

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
It's all luck. Sometimes you get everything right away, but often it takes more tries. I usually run into one bit that is harder to get, but it isn't always boots. My Myth got those right away, but took 30+ more runs to get a robe. Pure chance.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The boots and robe are harder to get because only Sylster drops them. The hats are easier because Luska drops them too.

Defender
May 02, 2010
I ran through it 4 times and got my set. Judging by this, I assume KI raised the drop rate a bit.

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
If I remember, it took me around 13 tries to get my full set. But again, what most people say: it's all luck!