Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have you completed the game and how long?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Have you completed the game and how long did it take you?

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Well, the game is not in completion yet. There's going to be more stuff added(my prediction). But so far, it took me 1-2 years, somewhere between that.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
masterhpotter101 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Have you completed the game and how long did it take you?
So far the current content of the game takes a little more than 1 month of realtime gameplay. My wizards have all taken between 2-3 months each to complete all the worlds.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
From Wizard City - Azteca it took me about 6 months, and Khrysalis took about a month on my main wizard.

Sean Firesword Exalted
Sean Stormsword Promethean

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Okay, cause I'm just wondering how long it will take me to catch up. I'm in Mooshu right now.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
in theory, it took me almost 4 years to reach current end-game. that's including all the waiting in-between.

when i started playing, the level cap was 50-60. it took me about 6 months to get my first wizard to cap, then i started over with another one, etc. it was only when avalon was released that 3 of them eventually caught up to each other; all 3 are now maxed out, but only one has finished the game.

-von
exalted