Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is it like in Khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
I was just sitting here wondering "What is Khrysalis?" I wanted to know things like what is it like there what school(S) represent it and what level were you when you got to go there. If you have some information please tell me.

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Khrysalis is ruled by insects. There are also some very cute non insect subjects. It is the world where shadow spells may be learned. If you have seen anyone with smokey black pips above the usual pips in a fight, they have learned at least one shadow spell. I think I was in the upper 80's or low 90's level when I got there. Some of it is pretty in a way that reminds me of Avalon. Other parts feel more alien, where the insects dwell.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Calamity Finch on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Khrysalis is ruled by insects. There are also some very cute non insect subjects. It is the world where shadow spells may be learned. If you have seen anyone with smokey black pips above the usual pips in a fight, they have learned at least one shadow spell. I think I was in the upper 80's or low 90's level when I got there. Some of it is pretty in a way that reminds me of Avalon. Other parts feel more alien, where the insects dwell.
cool.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
It is ruled by insects. I heard it is very awesome!!!

Survivor
May 21, 2011
The place called Khrysalis is the home world of the great mouse warriors, then a great war was brought to them from Morg and the insects who followed her took over and pushed the mouse warriors back to last wood their last resting place, when morg interduced a horrible magic that froze most of the mouse people around the central area of Khrysalis, when you reach this place it is guarded and taken over by insects and you have to take cover and act as a servent for morg to overcome the controlled areas, once you finish the first part thw barrier disappears and the mouse warriors roam and rule the area again, by that time around level 92 you will learn your first shadow spell and disocover the secrets of it. Its very interesting storyline and I will tell you its hard so make sure you got lots of friends. Hope this helped!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
Blue man is exactly right! Ps good explanation blueman!