Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moonlight Shadows Quest Boss Fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
When fighting Ravik Dreamscape, he casts a doom and gloom global spell, blocking 65% healing. I am currently fighting him with a friend and as far as I can tell, he's casting but it's not affecting our healing spells at all. my fairy is healing 664 and my satyr is healing over 1400 easily.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jenara on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
When fighting Ravik Dreamscape, he casts a doom and gloom global spell, blocking 65% healing. I am currently fighting him with a friend and as far as I can tell, he's casting but it's not affecting our healing spells at all. my fairy is healing 664 and my satyr is healing over 1400 easily.
And this is a problem because? Be glad there was a glitch...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Jenara on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
That's because his D&G isn't a real one: it only subtracts 5% from healing.

More info here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Ravik_Dreamscape

-von

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Unless i am mistaken, that is a field aura that increases death hits 25%. It looks like it, but doesn't act like it.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
well unless the link you provided is wrong, the doom and gloom spell says right on the card -65% to all spells, nothing more nothing less.

I didn't say I was unhappy with the glitch, I am merely reporting that it happened, which is what one is supposed to do when finding a bug.