Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More control in your castle, update suggestions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I have some suggestions for changes to be made regarding having more control in our homes/castles. I'll just get right to it.

Kiosk games:
Add a check box that when selected, only the owner can start kiosk games.
Add a way for owner to select which games within a kiosk may be started by guests in their home. For example with food fight, maybe you only want guests to be able to start the "Chef's Special" and "Pizza Party" versions of the game.

Home PVP Arenas:
Change it so that visitors involved in pvp do not count as Kiosk game players.
Give the owner the option to turn off their home PVP arena

Easier ways to "handle" visitors:
Add a temporary window (like the one you get when you are in a group) that lists all the visitors in your home-Makes it easier to send misbehaving guests and makes it easier to contact the visitors in your home

Thank you for reading. I'd love to hear some feedback and I really hope they make these changes as I feel they are necessary.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
What a great idea! Especially the group window thing! I love this idea and see no flaws!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Thank you very much! I figured other players probably have encountered some of the same issues as I have and might appreciate these ideas. Thank you for your feedback!

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I have previously suggested the idea of adding a list of all the visitors and making it so that only the owner can start games. Hope this happens.