Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Overpowered dungeon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Aquilia is home to a very op dungeon, Mount Olympus. The first time i tried soloing it, i died instantly. It's impossible for a level 30 to solo a supposedly level 30 dungeon. I like to solo, not play with other players, but in order to do that for Mt. Olympus, you have to be a high level. It has me really upset and i want KI to make it easier to solo on a level 30 wiz.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
sorry to rain on your parade, but mount olympus is purposely hard because you need to earn those (really amazing) gear drops and not just go through a simple dungeon. however, the drops are only good when you're lvl 30-45 so don't be too upset. i stopped using aquila gear around when i was lvl 45.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Mount Olympus isn't overpowered and I believe isn't really meant for soloing. Aquila was mainly made for gear and it is one of the few places in the Spiral where wizards of almost all levels come to farm with each other or attempt to solo. As carebearlover said: mount olympus is purposely hard because you need to earn those (really amazing) gear drops.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
im lvl 38 and I did it when I was lvl 35 with one of my lvl 100 friends. If any of u need help ask me :-)
ill show u a lvl 100 friend to work with ( and me )

Thanks,
Victoria, Level 38 Life

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
There is always the team up option. There is really no need to solo that dungeon. Go to a crowded realm and go to the dungeon. A lot of times there are people standing around trying to group up for the dungeon. Join in with them or press the team up button. that is what I do.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 26
Scarlet FireEyes Level 21