Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafted Wooden Mannequin

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Hi I am curious on how to get all these wooden wizard mannequin as i can't find them anywhere but i see them alot on some wizards public space.... where do i get them? I do know that one of the vendor in marleybone has the recipe but design of the mannequin is different.... the ones i saw are much nicer and some dress as a pigswick scholl costume student. Pls help....

Autumn LegendFlower
Level 100

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
i can help you with that first you have to get the recipe, craft the mannequin, then once you place it click on it and choose the clothes you want on it, be sure to have your outfit of choice in your backpack so you can do this. and if you change your mind later or want to change the outfit pick the whole thing up , place the mannequin and add different outfit. hope this helps

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
firesign 54 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
i can help you with that first you have to get the recipe, craft the mannequin, then once you place it click on it and choose the clothes you want on it, be sure to have your outfit of choice in your backpack so you can do this. and if you change your mind later or want to change the outfit pick the whole thing up , place the mannequin and add different outfit. hope this helps
It doesn't, because she wants to know where to get it.
Felicia Worthington in Marleybone sells the recipe.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Ty Firesign, crafted the mannequin and got it done!