Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to High for Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
I am a level 67 death in Zafaria and I am in the the part where you collect bling. Am I to high level for it? Thanks. Adam SoulCaster level 67 Austin RavenBreeze pvp vet Fallon When the darkness is in reach shine the light.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Adam Soulcaster on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 67 death in Zafaria and I am in the the part where you collect bling. Am I to high level for it? Thanks. Adam SoulCaster level 67 Austin RavenBreeze pvp vet Fallon When the darkness is in reach shine the light.
Its is ok because if your too high for zafaria it will be easy for you to do some of the quests there...

Dolan Mythhammer Lvl 100

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
its ok but he is right it will be too easy for you if you are too high I am too high myself i am lvl 71 and in the middle of zamunda

Paul RainPants lvl 71

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I don't think you're too high for Zafaria. Not at all. My storm is still in Drum Jungle at level 72, and she's almost level 73... I'll probably be level 75 by the time I head to Avalon.

Destiny Windgem, level 72
Destiny Icesong, level 35

Survivor
May 09, 2014
Adam Soulcaster on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
That is not high my friends reached to Avalon at 80 so you can't say thats high for Zafaria.

Ryan lionshield lvl60 &&&&

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Am I too high i am level 72 fire and at mirror lake

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Y13 101 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
Am I too high i am level 72 fire and at mirror lake
Not really. When I got to Mirror Lake my Balance wizard was about level 76. It should be somewhat easy for you.
Heather SparkleThistle Transcendent