Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haunted Cave Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Hi there i'm Andrew CrowCaster i have a quest that says go to northguard in northguard and the arrow points to where the cave is that open on holloween and somehow i go to the opposite way its pointing and i turn around and at the end of the cave its nightshade's tower plz if any employee of KingsIsle would read this they can fix this hopefully plz any employee.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kraken0510 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi there i'm Andrew CrowCaster i have a quest that says go to northguard in northguard and the arrow points to where the cave is that open on holloween and somehow i go to the opposite way its pointing and i turn around and at the end of the cave its nightshade's tower plz if any employee of KingsIsle would read this they can fix this hopefully plz any employee.
Northguard is in Grizzleheim, so why are you paying attention to an arrow that sends you anywhere in Wizard City?
Ignore the arrow and move on. KI will eventually (maybe) address this.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Northguard

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
now i get it if i follow the arrow it will lead me to the wrong place so if i go the opposite way and leave the cave the arrow will point out the right way!