Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Comple Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I have completed the MarleyBone crafting quest, and I was prompted to go to Felicia Worthington. I went to her, and there was a grey question mark above her head. I looked at her recipe shop, and the recipes for the items weren't there, because I already bought and made them. I tried everything I thought reasonable, but I can't turn in the quest. Anyone have any suggestions?

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
Did you sell the crafted items after you crafted them? If you sell them before you bring them back to Felicia, the quest will not be completed until you craft them again.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You must have the crafted items in your backpack when you try to return them to Felicia.
Tara

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I did eventually sell them, but before I did I tried to talk to her and it wouldn't work. I also just attempted to buy the recipes for the quest again, but they weren't there. I don't know what to do because I am almost in Avalon and I want to craft Deer Knight, but I am afraid I won't be able to if I don't level up in crafting soon.

Defender
May 06, 2011
Maybe try to craft the quest crafting items again?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Jack MythStalker on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
I did eventually sell them, but before I did I tried to talk to her and it wouldn't work. I also just attempted to buy the recipes for the quest again, but they weren't there. I don't know what to do because I am almost in Avalon and I want to craft Deer Knight, but I am afraid I won't be able to if I don't level up in crafting soon.
Yeah you keep the recipes even after you use it once.