Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite thing about Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Hi everybody! I want to ask you a question. What is your favorite thing about Wizard101? It's hard for me to decide! However, if I had to answer, it would be the large amount of dragon-themed stuff! I LOVE DRAGONS! It makes me happy that Wizard101 has lots and lots of dragon things! I have more stuff that I love about Wizard101:

Cyrus Drake for being sarcastic and having a dry sense of humor (sort of like me)

Malistaire Drake for just being that awesome villian and only acting evil to revive his dead wife (that's just so touching)

Sylvia Drake for being named after me (without the Drake part)

Dragonspyre for being a world with DRAGONS!

Gardening for being an excuse to play everyday

The ignore button because I don't want to listen to menu chatters spam "I need healing!"

The list goes on and on, but I don't want you all to have to sit here reading this list. Now it's your turn! What's your favorite thing(s) about Wizard101? I'll post more things I like as the number of replies grow. Goodbye now!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
dragon princess on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Hi everybody! I want to ask you a question. What is your favorite thing about Wizard101? It's hard for me to decide! However, if I had to answer, it would be the large amount of dragon-themed stuff! I LOVE DRAGONS! It makes me happy that Wizard101 has lots and lots of dragon things! I have more stuff that I love about Wizard101:

Cyrus Drake for being sarcastic and having a dry sense of humor (sort of like me)

Malistaire Drake for just being that awesome villian and only acting evil to revive his dead wife (that's just so touching)

Sylvia Drake for being named after me (without the Drake part)

Dragonspyre for being a world with DRAGONS!

Gardening for being an excuse to play everyday

The ignore button because I don't want to listen to menu chatters spam "I need healing!"

The list goes on and on, but I don't want you all to have to sit here reading this list. Now it's your turn! What's your favorite thing(s) about Wizard101? I'll post more things I like as the number of replies grow. Goodbye now!
I like saving the spiral.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello dragon princess,
A couple things I would like to list off include:
- Certain styles. My favourites generally include clothing with the school symbols on it, as well as the style of the Overlord's Uniform (which can be found in the Crown Shop).
- The graphics. Some graphics in this game are quite amazing, and it's also nice to look into the little details that the designers inserted in to the game.
- Easter Eggs. We all ready have a topic on those. It's so much fun when you go along your magical life, and run into the reference to Lewis Carroll's "The Jabberwocky" or, as many people have noticed, "Doctor Who". And, considering my residence, I can look into Marleybone and understand most of the references. (The world "Marleybone" actual is a reference itself, referring to "Marylebone", a place in London.)
Best of luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Apr 04, 2013