Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 108 spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
all of the spells cost 11 pips

fire: 1,350 damage 300-400 over time damage to one threat and -55 accuracy to all enemies.
ice: 1,300 damage to one threat and stun for three rounds for one threat and one dispel for all enemies for the enemies school.
life: 1,050 damage and absorb for self.
death: 800-900 damage to all enemies swap half damage to all friends.
storm: 1,550 damage and 350-450 over time damage.
myth: 1,100 damage and stun two rounds and myth dispel
balance:1,100 damage and ice dispel, storm dispel, and fire dispel and balance blade.

i hope you guys like the ideas.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I like your spells, but I'd like to comment on the Death spell. It's reasonable, and it may seem that our next spell might be a drainage spell because in essence that's our school's "thing", but I think for a rank 11 it would be much more reasonable for change things up for the Death school. Personally I think it's a great idea to give the Death school another Attack All spell, because we're significantly lacking them. Our first attack all spell was Scarecrow, and wasting 7 useful pips for minimal damage and a weak heal (base of course) isn't that great for us in battle. Of course, we have the ability to get Deer Knight, but that can be really trying. We can always craft it if we're at the right level, and while I did it surprisingly quick in three days of reagent harvesting, it's harder for others, personally it's taken one of my friends months to craft it. We have the Loremaster, but unless you're willing to spend hours, that you may not have, on farming her, then she'll be a real bust for you. Lastly we have the option to spend the crowns for it. It's always good to try your luck, but you might find yourself draining your crowns balance in short time. We also have Avenging Fossil, and it's a great spell, but the good part is it's threat attack, the Attack All concept of it, isn't all that great. So I think it's in the best interest of Necromancers to be given a new attack all spell, it's surely high time we do get one. It'll be helpful in the upcoming world, because let's face it, constant mob fighting is going to get annoying. I was thinking something along the lines of 900 (base) damage to all enemies, and -50% next incoming heal. It's sure to be a help fighting in the next world, and it'll give you an edge for those who like to PvP. All in all, great spells. :)

Ronan Darkshade Exalted Necromancer

Death is the Pinnacle of Life; they go hand in hand, for one may not exist without the other.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
Keep those ideas, the third arc isn't gonna come around for a couple years.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
(quote)I was thinking something along the lines of 900 (base) damage to all enemies, and -50% next incoming heal. It's sure to be a help fighting in the next world, and it'll give you an edge for those who like to PvP. All in all, great spells. :) (end quote)

Absolutely not! no more heal debuffing! It's USELESS in PvE 98% of the time. Why not another AoE, like the quoted poster suggested, but instead of a useless after effect, perhaps giving death something it really needs to be effective? A spell with GOOD after effects? how about:

11 pips
850 base + Virulent Plague to all + 20% to next outbound spell to caster

Im not married to the damage quantity, but please, for the love of Odin, no more healing debuffs! VP+DP benefits of this spell would work just as well in PvP AND PvE alike. it's time to stop thinking of death as nothing more than a heal prevention school.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
King of the Necrom... on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I like your spells, but I'd like to comment on the Death spell. It's reasonable, and it may seem that our next spell might be a drainage spell because in essence that's our school's "thing", but I think for a rank 11 it would be much more reasonable for change things up for the Death school. Personally I think it's a great idea to give the Death school another Attack All spell, because we're significantly lacking them. Our first attack all spell was Scarecrow, and wasting 7 useful pips for minimal damage and a weak heal (base of course) isn't that great for us in battle. Of course, we have the ability to get Deer Knight, but that can be really trying. We can always craft it if we're at the right level, and while I did it surprisingly quick in three days of reagent harvesting, it's harder for others, personally it's taken one of my friends months to craft it. We have the Loremaster, but unless you're willing to spend hours, that you may not have, on farming her, then she'll be a real bust for you. Lastly we have the option to spend the crowns for it. It's always good to try your luck, but you might find yourself draining your crowns balance in short time. We also have Avenging Fossil, and it's a great spell, but the good part is it's threat attack, the Attack All concept of it, isn't all that great. So I think it's in the best interest of Necromancers to be given a new attack all spell, it's surely high time we do get one. It'll be helpful in the upcoming world, because let's face it, constant mob fighting is going to get annoying. I was thinking something along the lines of 900 (base) damage to all enemies, and -50% next incoming heal. It's sure to be a help fighting in the next world, and it'll give you an edge for those who like to PvP. All in all, great spells. :)

Ronan Darkshade Exalted Necromancer

Death is the Pinnacle of Life; they go hand in hand, for one may not exist without the other.
i like both of our version ideas.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
about my death spell, read it all carefully cause i said not just to self but to all friends. so the health you get back all your friends also get.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Blaze Deathward on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
all of the spells cost 11 pips

fire: 1,350 damage 300-400 over time damage to one threat and -55 accuracy to all enemies.
ice: 1,300 damage to one threat and stun for three rounds for one threat and one dispel for all enemies for the enemies school.
life: 1,050 damage and absorb for self.
death: 800-900 damage to all enemies swap half damage to all friends.
storm: 1,550 damage and 350-450 over time damage.
myth: 1,100 damage and stun two rounds and myth dispel
balance:1,100 damage and ice dispel, storm dispel, and fire dispel and balance blade.

i hope you guys like the ideas.
about my death spell, at the end i meant swap half health to all friends not damage.