Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline quest lost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Can any one please tell my how to get my storyline quest back?

I lost my main story line quest because a while ago I ended my membership and I am a level 77 wizard. And now when I try to find the quest I can't find anything. I remember the last place I was in was Vestrilund. I think I completed the quest "monster mash" before I ended my membership and Henrek graincutter does not have anything for me to do. I know I am not on the quest "Warriors Three" because it does not show them on the map. I think I am on the quest "sing a war song" but it does not let me into freyda warsong's cave.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
The same thing happened to me with my death wizard. I left Ravenscar and my membership ran out and Hrafn( I think that's the Raven's name) has no quests for me. I would really like to get into Wintertusk because I'm a level 60. Sorry this doesn't help but I'm kind of glad someone else has this problem too.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2013
ok everyone who needs the lvl 75 minion spells here is the answer. you get 5 spells when you finish the whole of grizzleheim and wintertusk. once you finish grizzleheim you get the minion spell too. you have to finish the whole of grizzleheim to get the lvl 75 minion spell. if you dont find the quest click the quest finder and it will find you a quest and ask you to do it. so i hoped this info helped. luke skywalker level 77 life here :)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
lifedragon1906 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
ok everyone who needs the lvl 75 minion spells here is the answer. you get 5 spells when you finish the whole of grizzleheim and wintertusk. once you finish grizzleheim you get the minion spell too. you have to finish the whole of grizzleheim to get the lvl 75 minion spell. if you dont find the quest click the quest finder and it will find you a quest and ask you to do it. so i hoped this info helped. luke skywalker level 77 life here :)
Thank you it really helped :D