Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There should be a level 200

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
I think there should be a level 100 place so we can level up to 200. Maybe there could be a thunder game class that you can make a wizard for. I think the level 100 world could have a place called The Epic land and one called Land of the shadow people. What do you guys think the level 100 world should be called? And anyways the level 100 world might be epic if this idea gets seen by support team and they make it. And also I am just a cool level 55 making good ideas for this game. Hope you like this idea everyone. Thanks, everyone Adam Soul caster level 55

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam Soulcaster on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
I think there should be a level 100 place so we can level up to 200. Maybe there could be a thunder game class that you can make a wizard for. I think the level 100 world could have a place called The Epic land and one called Land of the shadow people. What do you guys think the level 100 world should be called? And anyways the level 100 world might be epic if this idea gets seen by support team and they make it. And also I am just a cool level 55 making good ideas for this game. Hope you like this idea everyone. Thanks, everyone Adam Soul caster level 55
They will never jump the level cap by that much at once. You have to give people a reason to continue questing. I imagine at some point, it will reach 200... just not yet.

Defender
May 01, 2011
Each world adds on to the level cap by 10. If each arc has 5 main worlds, that is 50 levels. Now that the second arc is over you'll have to wait for two more arcs. Unless KI gets creative and changes things up.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Adam Soulcaster on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
The level 100+ world is going to come sometime soon, no more than 6 months from now most likely. Don't worry, though, because someday in a few years there will be a level cap of 200.

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 54

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
A world would have to have over a trillion ( maybe???) xp to get to 100 more levels.

Nah.... I think the xp is waaaaaay too much.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
It'd take a long time to get to level 200 , so I think it's ok with what it is getting to level 100.