Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do i learn sun magic?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I got to Celestia at level 51 and I was really exited to learn magic because I am and I don't do that much damage. But when I got there i'm like and then like because guess what? I can't find the school trainer anywhere! I cant find or either. I am on the quest very early into celestia where I defeat those crabs and get a tower key. Could someone please tell me when I get to learn magic.
Richard level 51

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They're right in Base Camp. Stay on the right side and move towards the back. All three of the first trainers for those schools are in the ditch you walk down into.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
never mind I found trainer.
Richard level 51

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
swashguy on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I got to Celestia at level 51 and I was really exited to learn magic because I am and I don't do that much damage. But when I got there i'm like and then like because guess what? I can't find the school trainer anywhere! I cant find or either. I am on the quest very early into celestia where I defeat those crabs and get a tower key. Could someone please tell me when I get to learn magic.
Richard level 51
The trainers are right next to platform with the three teleportation gates are. Right in the celestia base camp.
They are just to the right of that platform. They actually take the form of pedestals with a complex gizmo spinning at the top of the said pedestal.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
swashguy on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Richard level 51
found them right after I posted this
Richard level 51
(btw it is swash guy because in pirate101 I am a swashbuckler but I don't play pirate101 anymore)

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
You should be aware that there are several sun trainers. The one in the Celestia common area only teaches the lowest level sun spells. To learn higher level sun spells you must find the more advanced trainers. The wizard101central wiki has a good article:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Sun_School_Trainer