Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Area Locations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I have actually started to wonder this in Wizard City. When you look up from Triton Avenue, you see Bartelby and the walls of the Commons. And in the other areas, you look up and see Bartelby again. Also in Dragonspyre, when you look up, you are always on the same side of the world. Are the areas located where they are on the map, or separated? I would really like to know. (Along with the other worlds too)

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
AdrianTheNecromanc... on May 10, 2014 wrote:
I have actually started to wonder this in Wizard City. When you look up from Triton Avenue, you see Bartelby and the walls of the Commons. And in the other areas, you look up and see Bartelby again. Also in Dragonspyre, when you look up, you are always on the same side of the world. Are the areas located where they are on the map, or separated? I would really like to know. (Along with the other worlds too)
spacial accuracy might be off (at least in the early worlds) but yes it is accurate when you look around in the worlds to see exactly where every other area is (should it be view-able from the place you're at.)

-The RavenCatcher

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
oh just saying this for those who don't know but the school of life () and myth () and death () and fire () and ice () and storm () can be found in ravenwood the school of death has vanished from ravenwood and is now in nightshade to get there you have to be a level I don't know what level but to get there go behind the waterfall in the commons and you should see a door with a skull on it that's the door to night shade and the way to grubb city I believe.
the balance school is in krokatopia.
the mainland of life is mooshu ... fyi moolinda wu is from mooshu.
the mainland of fire is dragonspyre and that's where malistaire has been hiding and that's his homeland.
oh I forgot to say that the mainland of balance is krokotopia.
mainland of ice is grizzlehiem.
the school's of sun, star and moon ( ) is in celestia that's the mainland of those three magic's.

to find a epic malistair battle video go to youtube and type malistaire battle ps: none of them are made by me

i W101 oh in the game i'm a girl named terri fairy blood and my school is life ()

and in pirate101 i got muted for a false report why is that

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I know, Terri425. Honestly what does that have to do with a topic like this, discussing the area placement in the scene and whether or not it matches the map's locations. Schools aren't really involved.
But yes...
Krokotopia is (You said that twice)
Mooshu is
Dragonspyre is
Celestia is (Some people think it is )
Aquila is
Khrysalis is
Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are somewhat .
And in my opinion, Malistaire is boring now. Other people may think not, but I went through him multiple times, with Morganthe as well.