Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Professer Wu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
The other day I was helping a villager that lived Hametsu Village, Mooshu. I think his name was Ti Sai. He told me, "I never thought I would live to see a wizard!" This made me think that wizards must be rare in Mooshu. After that thought, I started to wonder some more. I started to wonder, assuming this is true, where/how did my very own professor learn life magic in such a low magic place? Did you have a teacher when you where little or did you teach herself? If you had a teacher, how did you find one that had the same gift that you had? If you taught yourself, did you know anything about life magic before your amazing and crazy adventure of learning magic started? Did you like being different than the other cows there or did you not like being different? I know this is a lot of questions and if there are a few that you don't want to reply to, I will respect that. If you could reply, that would be great. I know you are busy doing lots of different things.

Thanks so much for everything,
Ashley Lifeheart, level 46 master theurgist

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
thats a very good question and now i am curios too what made moolinda dove into life magic (and if you say that curiosity killed the cat, i healed him ), well i think it is a very good question and actually, now i am curios of the story of the other teachers. hmmmm

isaac goldheart lvl 23 ( you are lucky to have that homework, i have to make a pressentation on why life magic is very useful in time of need, and i am shy! ill blush infront of everyone so much that ill look like a tomato )

Explorer
May 07, 2009
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
The other day I was helping a villager that lived Hametsu Village, Mooshu. I think his name was Ti Sai. He told me, "I never thought I would live to see a wizard!" This made me think that wizards must be rare in Mooshu. After that thought, I started to wonder some more. I started to wonder, assuming this is true, where/how did my very own professor learn life magic in such a low magic place? Did you have a teacher when you where little or did you teach herself? If you had a teacher, how did you find one that had the same gift that you had? If you taught yourself, did you know anything about life magic before your amazing and crazy adventure of learning magic started? Did you like being different than the other cows there or did you not like being different? I know this is a lot of questions and if there are a few that you don't want to reply to, I will respect that. If you could reply, that would be great. I know you are busy doing lots of different things.

Good question. Wu should answer this.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
lifedude2002 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
thats a very good question and now i am curios too what made moolinda dove into life magic (and if you say that curiosity killed the cat, i healed him ), well i think it is a very good question and actually, now i am curios of the story of the other teachers. hmmmm

isaac goldheart lvl 23 ( you are lucky to have that homework, i have to make a pressentation on why life magic is very useful in time of need, and i am shy! ill blush infront of everyone so much that ill look like a tomato )
I am sure you will be fine. Try practicing in front of a pet or if you have your minion spell yet, cast a minion. I practice in front of my pet giraffe Stella all the time. I love to public speak and if you need some other tips let me know and I will surely help. All you need to know is if you mess up in front of your pet, it is okay because they still stand loyal by your side. I can easily take time out of my day to help fellow life wizard. Now smile and have a great day!!! You are the awesome Isaac! You will do great on that project!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:

You shouldn't confuse using magic with being a wizard. If you recall from the story line, much of mooshu is ruled through the use of fire magic. What's rare to them is an actual wizard, ie. a being that specializes only in magic and nothing else.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
I am sure you will be fine. Try practicing in front of a pet or if you have your minion spell yet, cast a minion. I practice in front of my pet giraffe Stella all the time. I love to public speak and if you need some other tips let me know and I will surely help. All you need to know is if you mess up in front of your pet, it is okay because they still stand loyal by your side. I can easily take time out of my day to help fellow life wizard. Now smile and have a great day!!! You are the awesome Isaac! You will do great on that project!
thanks, you are very kind and yes i do have the minion spell card (aka my dog because i have to do this in real life!)
and you are awsome too, i am not very found of public speak because they will then call me tomato boy, but i get over it, thanks you are very nice in saying that and you are the amazing Ashley too! and this is why i love life school because every body is so nice and helpful, thank you!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
lifedude2002 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
thanks, you are very kind and yes i do have the minion spell card (aka my dog because i have to do this in real life!)
and you are awsome too, i am not very found of public speak because they will then call me tomato boy, but i get over it, thanks you are very nice in saying that and you are the amazing Ashley too! and this is why i love life school because every body is so nice and helpful, thank you!
Glad it helped!