Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

house ratings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
so, you guys know you can post your house.i think next time you go to your house, there should be a button with a star on it.if you click on it, it tells you name of the last person who visited you house and what they rated it. if no one came to your house, it should say, no one has visited your house yet. i think this would be a cool idea because their has to be someone like me who wants to know know who visited their house and what they rated it

katie frostflower lvl,43 mooshu currently

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Check the Gardening and Housing Updates, there is a feature in Castle tours that will do something similar to this. While the feature you suggested would be great, it would be hard to do in actuality. Great suggestion though!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
katlover283 on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
so, you guys know you can post your house.i think next time you go to your house, there should be a button with a star on it.if you click on it, it tells you name of the last person who visited you house and what they rated it. if no one came to your house, it should say, no one has visited your house yet. i think this would be a cool idea because their has to be someone like me who wants to know know who visited their house and what they rated it

katie frostflower lvl,43 mooshu currently
I was actually thinking it would be nice to see your score even if you don't make it to the leader board.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I agree. There should also be something along with your rating that tells you where you stand on the "top rated list". it could say - Congratulations! You are in 5th place - Or just say - you are in 348 of the top rated list and 208 of the _____ - the blank line would be what ever category your house is in.
Grace DreamRider