Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Khrysalis PT2, I'd Like To See...

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Khrysalis Part 2 will be realsed to the Live Realm all in good time and will mark the conclusion of the Morganthe arc. It will be a major milestone for Wizard101. We would've seen and concluded 2 story arcs, released plenty of new stats, added 4 new side schools, added some new PvP features and fixes, Gardening, Crafting, Advanced Pets, and plenty more.

But even still, there are always a few kinks and bolts that always need to be ruffed out and smoothened. I wanted to creat this thread to discuss:

Once the 2nd Arc comes to close, what would you like to see happen to Wizard101?

For me, I'd like KI to take a pretty long break from main content before adding a whole new arc. I'd like KI to take the time and work on some side content (like a large world mirroring Grizzlehiem) and go back to a lot of their old content and sprouse things up.
I'd love it if they would (and keep in mind they're just suggestions):

*Create a new large side world or worlds (Mirage, Emyprea, Yago, Gobblerton, Candy World, etc.)
*Make easier transitions between Dragonspyre and Celestia. Currently only Wintertusk really does such a job and not all Wizards take that opportunity
*Simplify the understanding behind Critical and Critical Block. Whether with a new tutorial or some kind of official guid. I also think the whole "rating" system just doesn't come a cross well to a lot of other players and could be replaced with precentages and "chance" (Ex: Old: +100 Critical Rating New: +25% Critical Chance)
*Add an easier way to travel the areas of Zafaria. Adding a similiar teleporter system like the ones in Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysalis to Zafaria would be appreciated.
*Gradualize/nerf the challenges in the 2nd Arc
*Add new challenging side dungeons in Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysalis.
This should balance out the suggestion above.
*Add new quest rewards in Azteca
*Tweak crafted gear in Azteca
*Reintroduce more gear with Block to the game.
I think the reign of Pierce and Critical has had it's fun
*Add more ways to get Amber
*Tweak Tartarus drops

Those are just my hopes that could be touched upon after Khrysalis. I doubt some of them will actually happen, but it's good to just say whatever it is you have to say.

So I ask again: Once the 2nd Arc comes to close, what would you like to see happen to Wizard101?

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I would like you to tweak the Lore master drop so it drops the lore master regular spell more, same with the other spells.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
The next villain has already been revealed at the end of Khrysalis part 2, and it is confirmed that we may be traveling to Mirage, Polaris, and Emyprea.
If you wish to see this, I watched Blaze Lifehammer's final Khrysalis Part 2 video.
Third Arch is definitely coming

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
I'd agree with everything you said here. I think Candy world or gobblerton or whatever it is, should definitely be a side world like Wysteria for example, with their own schools of magic and all. Also, if you remember, another EXTREMELY hard dungeon like Briskbreeze. No one even attempts that anymore and it seems to be forgotten. But this time it's a side dungeon in Khrysalis; with a bunch of shadow enemies etc.

This may sound like much but, another side world like Aquila? Only this time, only level 90+ able to enter the dungeons. Three dungeons in total in the world and each ascends in difficulty after completion. Level 90 for first dungeon (Easy dungeon) 95 for second (Medium) 100 for third (Hard) Also with new, balanced gear that is actually worth it for PvE (Better than waterworks in ALL ways... well maybe except appearance...) Since PvP is being focused on too much with the gear.

Crafting MUCH more easier for legendary artisan. Yes, leave the transcendent because well obviously at that stage it can't be too easy... Personally, I found legendary SOOO lengthy. Also for the people that struggled with getting turquoise, make it easier to get.

A tool to "Give up" quests. I'm tired of having to spend a minute scrolling through my quests to find a specific one. You can give up the quest (Only sides) and get the quest back when desired from the quest-giver.

More of Malistaire... I mean, he just seems so much more of an interesting enemy than Morganthe to me. Maybe a trip to the past like we did with Ghost Avalon? I wanna learn more about Malistaire. Maybe he can teach us a new spell (Death students only though, they seem to be getting bad spells atm) since he was a teacher. Also more of Sylvia? We hardly learnt about Sylvia Drake, yet her death is what made Malistaire so upset. I think there should be A LOT more on Sylvia.

Learn more about our schools. You know that book in each school about a titan or something, we should take a trip back and fight alongside them.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Khrysalis Part 2 will be realsed to the Live Realm all in good time and will mark the conclusion of the Morganthe arc. It will be a major milestone for Wizard101. We would've seen and concluded 2 story arcs, released plenty of new stats, added 4 new side schools, added some new PvP features and fixes, Gardening, Crafting, Advanced Pets, and plenty more.

But even still, there are always a few kinks and bolts that always need to be ruffed out and smoothened. I wanted to creat this thread to discuss:

Once the 2nd Arc comes to close, what would you like to see happen to Wizard101?

For me, I'd like KI to take a pretty long break from main content before adding a whole new arc. I'd like KI to take the time and work on some side content (like a large world mirroring Grizzlehiem) and go back to a lot of their old content and sprouse things up.
I'd love it if they would (and keep in mind they're just suggestions):

*Create a new large side world or worlds (Mirage, Emyprea, Yago, Gobblerton, Candy World, etc.)
*Make easier transitions between Dragonspyre and Celestia. Currently only Wintertusk really does such a job and not all Wizards take that opportunity
*Simplify the understanding behind Critical and Critical Block. Whether with a new tutorial or some kind of official guid. I also think the whole "rating" system just doesn't come a cross well to a lot of other players and could be replaced with precentages and "chance" (Ex: Old: +100 Critical Rating New: +25% Critical Chance)
*Add an easier way to travel the areas of Zafaria. Adding a similiar teleporter system like the ones in Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysalis to Zafaria would be appreciated.
*Gradualize/nerf the challenges in the 2nd Arc
*Add new challenging side dungeons in Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysalis.
This should balance out the suggestion above.
*Add new quest rewards in Azteca
*Tweak crafted gear in Azteca
*Reintroduce more gear with Block to the game.
I think the reign of Pierce and Critical has had it's fun
*Add more ways to get Amber
*Tweak Tartarus drops

Those are just my hopes that could be touched upon after Khrysalis. I doubt some of them will actually happen, but it's good to just say whatever it is you have to say.

So I ask again: Once the 2nd Arc comes to close, what would you like to see happen to Wizard101?
i would like to see a storm owl pet

Historian
May 15, 2009
I think of all things I am looking forward to shadow magic the most. it's an entirely new concept.. for the most part to the spiral and I am really quite interest to see what happens as we progress to new and exciting worlds.

right now we will have shadow transformations and shadow minions. I have to wonder what other kind of shadow magic can be learned from the spiral. if you notice when we receive our first shadow spell we receive the badge "Initiate Shadowmancer". this says to me that King's Isle has a lot more planned for this new school of magic and I eagerly await to see exactly what they can do with this.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
No more side worlds, please. :( I prefer main quest worlds (though, i'm a sucker for questing). I cannot say I had never had an issue with side quest worlds, it's just they're side quests, in which something I never really revolve my time around, actually.

I can agree with you on the Zafaria issue. YES, we need something for there: It's tough trying to get anywhere to go through everywhere and everything. Teleporters would be nice.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Meh... I'd like to see a new main arc. Maybe a replay of the worlds... but ghostly... Still got too much to see though.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu Area: Tatakai Outpost