Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial moon school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Please help me! When i go up to the moon school in the celestia base camp it won't let me access it, i walk up to it, press x, but it never opens! Please help!

Matthew deathspear 82

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
KrakenLordKraken on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Please help me! When i go up to the moon school in the celestia base camp it won't let me access it, i walk up to it, press x, but it never opens! Please help!

Matthew deathspear 82
My guess is that you have learned all of the moon spells offered at that particular moon spell trainer. Have you tried the moon spell trainer in Portico and Three Points? If the one in Portico does not work, you might have them all. The Three Points trainer, there is a quest to unlock it, but I think that is around level 88.

Hope this helped,
Seth NightFlame95

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
KrakenLordKraken on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:

Matthew deathspear 82
um maybe if you try and changing realms? works for me when i cant go somewhere

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
This means that you already trained all the Moon Spells that the Moon Trainer you went to offers.

-Nick level 95
"Death can rock your world"

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I don't have all the moon spells, I'm still missing quite a few.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KrakenLordKraken on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
As stated by others, you learned the spells available at that trainer. The first trainer in Base Camp only offers the first couple spells. Go to the trainer in the Portico and look. There is also the secret trainer in the Ossuary in Stormriven.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Moon_School_Trainer
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Ulantor_Starmist

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
KrakenLordKraken on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Again, it might be the spells that become available in Azteca at level 88.

There should be 5 from the main trainer in Celestia. Gobbler, Mander, Cat Bandit, Ninja Pig, and Draconian.

4 from secret trainer. Treant, Colossus, Fire Elemental, and Storm Elemental.
If you're missing the 4 from the secret trainer, Ulantor Starmist (Polymorph Master) can be found in Celestia - Stormriven - The Ossuary

3 for level 88 in Azteca. Jaguar, Pteranodon, and Icehorn.

Total: 12. Total available to you at level 82: 9.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mello Lily on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Again, it might be the spells that become available in Azteca at level 88.

There should be 5 from the main trainer in Celestia. Gobbler, Mander, Cat Bandit, Ninja Pig, and Draconian.

4 from secret trainer. Treant, Colossus, Fire Elemental, and Storm Elemental.
If you're missing the 4 from the secret trainer, Ulantor Starmist (Polymorph Master) can be found in Celestia - Stormriven - The Ossuary

3 for level 88 in Azteca. Jaguar, Pteranodon, and Icehorn.

Total: 12. Total available to you at level 82: 9.
Actually the main trainer only has Gobbler and Mander. The Portico trainer adds the other 3.