Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

combined snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
lets say you have 300 snacks,and you don't want to feed them all to your pet one by one.you could go behind the hatchery and go to the kitchen(or whatever ki wants to name it)and combine all(and only all you snacks for gold)and it would be one card that would flash through all of the snacks you mixed and it would be called the UNSTABLE SNACK its a snack.now you can feed it to your pet and be gone

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
So basically free megas forever. All I have to do is put any snacks I don't want to fuse into my shared bank and make a mega snack. I can even make a snack that is BIGGER than megas just by buying snacks and fusing them. This will break pet training. No.
Kane WildThief, level 62 Necromancer.
"Fire can be quenched. Storms can dissipate. Myths are forgotten. But Death... Death is constant. Death has been here before you were born and it will be here long after it takes you. "

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Hi Wolf StormFlame!

Couldn't help replying to your Idea. I do in fact love it,. and I thought it was a really good idea. But sadly, that's not the way it works. Each snacks has their own good and unique stats/qualities. But the thing is, if you were to mix snacks, chances are it would turn to a mega snack, and mega snacks are Op, and makes sense to be only bought by crowns. So just to mix your snacks up with gold would be pretty cheap and every single person would raid it and only buy it from there, making the mega snacks of no use.

I hope you dont get mad at me for saying this, but I in fact love your idea and it would be cool to make this. Just not everyday. Just for special occasions. I hope you understand me, if not then that's fine cause I'm not one to agree with .

Austin GriffinBlade lvl 93

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
previously, people have talked about COOKING as a new thing to do. Cooking smaller snacks, in various combinations to make better snacks would be great. perhaps 10 smaller snacks to equal one bigger snack. For example, cook and 10 level 1 snacks together and you get a random level 7 snack, or 20 level 2 snacks and you get a random level 8 snack, etc. These are just off the top of ym head, so feel free to change the ratio around as you like

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
That would be cool. Maybe you could buy it in Pet Snack Shops? But as JudgeBoy said, that would be a Mega Snack. So maybe you could fuse it for Crowns?

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 36 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
i get a lot of people think its op,mabey instead it would not be able to go over a 4 ranked snack,it might have to cost lots of gold or crowns instead

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
wolf stormflame on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
lets say you have 300 snacks,and you don't want to feed them all to your pet one by one.you could go behind the hatchery and go to the kitchen(or whatever ki wants to name it)and combine all(and only all you snacks for gold)and it would be one card that would flash through all of the snacks you mixed and it would be called the UNSTABLE SNACK its a snack.now you can feed it to your pet and be gone
Might as well make every pet a mega after a stack all of my mega snack (thank goodness for prickly bear cacti) so I can buy a couple Sea dragon and be a beserker with all of that

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 69