Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting different items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2011
Hey, I got to cl and I saw crafting items in like housing items and some other stuff that looks really cool, I haven't finished all the quests for it and I am wondering how you get to the point to craft stuff like housing/robes. Is there a certain quest from the headmaster to do this, or is there even a quest to get it or do it?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Victoria SoulCatch... on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I got to cl and I saw crafting items in like housing items and some other stuff that looks really cool, I haven't finished all the quests for it and I am wondering how you get to the point to craft stuff like housing/robes. Is there a certain quest from the headmaster to do this, or is there even a quest to get it or do it?
You must complete the crafting quests given in each world a long your way in order to obtain the badge needed to craft items such as housing and gear.

Mary

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I don't know what world you're in at the moment, but start with Eudora Tangletree, the Recipe Vendor/Crafting Trainer in Olde Towne. Open a dialogue with her and a bunch of Equipment recipes will show up. Highlight one and at the bottom left of the screen there will be an icon which tells you which crafting station you need to make that item.Just move your cursor over it. Then look in the upper right hand corner, you'll see a house and an arrow. Click the icon and it will take you to housing recipes. The icon in the lower left hand corner will tell you which crafting station you need to craft each item. Many of her housing items can be crafted using the Basic crafting station. The 3rd menu is Transmute recipes, and for those you need a Card crafting station. Each Recipe Vendor/Crafting Trainer has all of those options. Some items need to be crafted in various world crafting stations, such as the ones in Grizzleheim or Dragonspyre. I hope this info helps.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
I finally did do the quest to start crafting up to Marleybone, but now even though I finished my quest for the girl there it wont let me go to the next world to craft on my main character. I think it may have glitched and I'm really disappointed to finally have finished the crafting quest to find out that I can't even finish it. Does anyone know how to fix this or do I now have to restart my character to go on?

Administrator
Victoria SoulCatch... on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I finally did do the quest to start crafting up to Marleybone, but now even though I finished my quest for the girl there it wont let me go to the next world to craft on my main character. I think it may have glitched and I'm really disappointed to finally have finished the crafting quest to find out that I can't even finish it. Does anyone know how to fix this or do I now have to restart my character to go on?
You have only started the quest "Craft Services" in Marleybone - you have not completed it.

You were instructed to craft the items, and then return the items to Felicia Worthington. If you do not have the items you crafted in your backpack when you speak to her, she will not recognize your work.

community@wizard101.com