Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why don't we have braids?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Something that I have always wanted on wizard101 are braids. Many people wear there hair in braids. here are some of my ideas.

The Hunter- a thick side braid
The farm girl- two thin side braids
The gifted- a super thin braid over the head. the rest is down
The pretty- a slightly thinner side braid than the hunter, and with a headband

these hairstyles are not available for boys. feel free to edit my names. please list more. I would love to hear your ideas.

Brittany rose lvl 58 ice

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
I don't like the "men can't wear it" part. I don't think that the code can restrict people on gender, and i do feel like boys need more hairstyles (they all look the same). Also, men can wear braids, so men should be able to wear these.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
What types of braids I would like to see:
Crown braid, with like side bangs... and flowers. :D

Fishtail braid? (I like mine on sides, but idk) With flowers of course, flowers make everything better. :P
Waterfall braid with curly hair...

I don't know names... so I could leave that to you. :P

~ Vanessa

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
purrfectgirl on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Something that I have always wanted on wizard101 are braids. Many people wear there hair in braids. here are some of my ideas.

The Hunter- a thick side braid
The farm girl- two thin side braids
The gifted- a super thin braid over the head. the rest is down
The pretty- a slightly thinner side braid than the hunter, and with a headband

these hairstyles are not available for boys. feel free to edit my names. please list more. I would love to hear your ideas.

Brittany rose lvl 58 ice
Professor Falmea asked this question in one of her Feedback Friday postings:

"The fashionistas of Ravenwood would like to know... if your Wizard could sport any hairstyle, what would it be? Bouffant? Mohawk? Mullet? Something like my hair? Your choice is only limited by your imagination for this one!"

I think that you might enjoy reading the replies on that one:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/feedback-friday-10-5-12-54683

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Shadow Ice Thing on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
I don't like the "men can't wear it" part. I don't think that the code can restrict people on gender, and i do feel like boys need more hairstyles (they all look the same). Also, men can wear braids, so men should be able to wear these.
she means female hair braids :) the men can't wear it just means that she wants to hear your female hair ideas.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Shadow Ice Thing on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
The reason I said that they can't have braids is because I didn't want there to be any hurt feelings. A few guys said this in the "guys wearing pink article". And also when ever they come out with a hairstyle, it's for boys and girls. Maybe Mohawks for boys.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
This would get me banned because I would go around telling people to take off their weave with an exclamation point at the end.