Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First Age

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
How do I get First Age? Is it earned through pvp? If so are there other ways to earn it as well?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
First Age describes a previous version of Wizard101 before the last big PvP and Derby update.

I won't say it's impossible, but looks like you can't access the First Age badge unless you have 1) a working time machine, or 2) save a KI developer's life at least twice and demand to be given access to the badges.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Lucas Rain on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
First Age describes a previous version of Wizard101 before the last big PvP and Derby update.

I won't say it's impossible, but looks like you can't access the First Age badge unless you have 1) a working time machine, or 2) save a KI developer's life at least twice and demand to be given access to the badges.
Oh, my gosh! Those options lol That's really funny.

Anyway, First Age PvP Badges represent the first version of PvP. It was the first PvP system ever in the game until it got a complete overhaul. Any time KI does such an overhaul on a PvP update, marks the end of it's age and when the PvP rankings will be completely reset. Where ever you were in your ranks of the previouse age, you will be granted a badge representing your progress in that Age. So say you are a Captain now and KI did a massive update on PvP again. All the ranks would be reset, but you would gain a 2nd Age PvP Captain Badge.

An "Age" is the time frame between which a PvP ranking system has everyone starting at 0 rating and then being reset for a new age. The First Age of PvP lasted about 4-5 years. The time of an age is something of a mistery. We don't know if there will be a Third Age in PvP, though seems likely, but the Players generally despise Age changes.

Hope this helped!